Antumbra Antumbra

Finished(?) this awesome 'NOT' a game on my 3rd day of playing. First time it was like *CLICK CLICK CLICK WTF DIED BORING*. But the more I played , the more I enjoyed it. Keep up the good work! Some day you'll be remembered by some masterpiece of horror games, for sure c:
Although, I can't say that game was hard after I figured out what to do. Near `50 scouting walthrough and one to get Sorma'ksuler. Sorry for my english and too long review. I'm not a good writer. Usually i don't write at all but your feedback and end titles made me hug my laptop. ^^
Thank you for all this game work!
**SPOILER**
Still, I didn't figured out purpose of the
Pentagon coordinates, Legion (Anonymous?) and other Cicada stuff. Maybe I'm not ready for this things for clever boys ^^.

DroneLocker responds:

4739 are you joking? Your English eats my English for a breakfest haha.
You have NO idea through how many spellcheckers I put my text before I post. And look - it's still a huge mess XD
Thank you very much :) And its actually safe to assume I am hugging you back, from within the laptop of yours.
And actually I LOOOOOOOVEEEEEE long reviews. There's no skill in dropping a "0/5 sucks didn't like" or "5/5 2nd best thing after pancakes" review and just leave it there. By writing something longer you really show how much you care. Just the way I reply to every single review and PM :)
Because I care. And it scares me - because I care greatly.

Hotline Trail Hotline Trail

Absolutely new experience! I like everything. Style, voice, and most of all - music!

Tatar Sokolnik Tatar Sokolnik

Grand music ^^

Doktore responds:

yes, i think this music is awesome :)

Days Of Blood Days Of Blood

Awesome and addicting game! But too distracting with continue after death binded on mouse.

Creatively Complicated Creatively Complicated

Orfhalaith -Each number will be highlighted in yellow, if it stands in its place

Salem Demo Salem Demo

Didn't quite realise, how pentagram painting works. Can't wait for the full game. Awesome!

New York Shark New York Shark

Relaxing :3

Outpost:Haven Outpost:Haven

Easter

Great game. But where to i have to kick a ball in the fifth level?

Squize responds:

Sent you a pm, spoilers and all that :)

Cowlorful Cowlorful

Wow

Wery friendly game, I love IT! ^_^

Pirates of the Undead Sea Pirates of the Undead Sea

Awsum!

Grat story, music, graphics and music. I like this game!