Kagemono: The Shadow Folk Kagemono: The Shadow Folk

Nyan overload. That's great! Even have any words.

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3)

OH SHI~

Best apocalyptic flash ever seen

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

10*10

I cried at the end. Seriously "_"

Antumbra Antumbra

Finished(?) this awesome 'NOT' a game on my 3rd day of playing. First time it was like *CLICK CLICK CLICK WTF DIED BORING*. But the more I played , the more I enjoyed it. Keep up the good work! Some day you'll be remembered by some masterpiece of horror games, for sure c:
Although, I can't say that game was hard after I figured out what to do. Near `50 scouting walthrough and one to get Sorma'ksuler. Sorry for my english and too long review. I'm not a good writer. Usually i don't write at all but your feedback and end titles made me hug my laptop. ^^
Thank you for all this game work!
**SPOILER**
Still, I didn't figured out purpose of the
Pentagon coordinates, Legion (Anonymous?) and other Cicada stuff. Maybe I'm not ready for this things for clever boys ^^.

DroneLocker responds:

4739 are you joking? Your English eats my English for a breakfest haha.
You have NO idea through how many spellcheckers I put my text before I post. And look - it's still a huge mess XD
Thank you very much :) And its actually safe to assume I am hugging you back, from within the laptop of yours.
And actually I LOOOOOOOVEEEEEE long reviews. There's no skill in dropping a "0/5 sucks didn't like" or "5/5 2nd best thing after pancakes" review and just leave it there. By writing something longer you really show how much you care. Just the way I reply to every single review and PM :)
Because I care. And it scares me - because I care greatly.

Hotline Trail Hotline Trail

Absolutely new experience! I like everything. Style, voice, and most of all - music!

Tatar Sokolnik Tatar Sokolnik

Grand music ^^

Doktore responds:

yes, i think this music is awesome :)

EnV - Streetlights EnV - Streetlights

SOOOOOO AWESOME! From the start and till the end. ^^

LUXX LUXX

Simply perfect. As usual.

broove responds:

Thank you!

-The wanderer- -The wanderer-

Epic relax :3

In Soviet Russia... In Soviet Russia...

Great! Like it :3